Is your team FIT for business?
More than half of our waking hours are spent at work so it is no surprise that smart businesses are recognising the correlation between health and productivity.
The latest research shows that employee behaviour, the value of your people and health are connected. Put simply, the standard of employee health directly influences work behaviour, work attendance and on the job performance. Developing healthier employees will result in a more productive workforce.
Improving the well-being and performance of your staff shouldn’t just be a once in a while push. It should be a consistent goal that you value as an organisation. To achieve this you need to make it as easy as possible for your workforce to incorporate smart lifestyle choices in to their daily routines.
BeneFIT Health & Wellbeing is passionate and dedicated to delivering corporate wellbeing workshops & programmes with energy and flair. We are passionate about optimising the performance of people in the workplace. Our wellbeing programmes include interactive workshops covering nutrition, energy & motivation, sleep and resilience as well as fitness taster classes.
BeneFIT Health & Wellbeing deliver workshops and wellbeing programmes designed to meet the specific needs of your business and your workforce. We aim to inform and inspire individuals to become healthier, happier and more motivated at work.
FIT for business programme
- Initial employee health audit providing Organisational Health Profile
- 4 bespoke workshops, developed for the business demographic and industry and delivered monthly. Workshops include:
- Physical Activity
- FIT for Business team challenge
Packages are priced based on number of employees, please contact us for a no obligation quote
Employee health checks
- One 2 One employee health assessments including:
- Weight & BMI
- Blood Pressure
- Metabolic Rate & Age
- Body Fat
- 24 Health Checks per day
- 15 minute pre-booked appointments
- Health Checks are invoiced per day
- Interactive and informative workshops developed for individual business demographic and industry
- Workshops cover topics including nutrition, physical activity & resilience
- Maximum 2-hour duration
- Maximum 15 employees per workshop
- Bootcamp style circuit classes to suit all ages and abilities
- Maximum 30 employees per session (space allowing)
- Sessions take place before work, lunchtime or at the end of the day
NB: Single fitness sessions only available to clients within 10 miles of Aylesbury
- Increased productivity
- Improved resilience
- Reduced sickness absence and quicker return to work after illness
- Greater staff retention and commitment
- Reduced workplace injuries and positive impact on back pain
- Improved staff morale and working atmosphere
- Positive impact on stress and mental wellbeing
- Positive corporate image
- Increased energy & motivation
- Better ability to focus & concentrate
- Increased self confidence
- Improved sleep patterns and reduced fatigue
- Reduced risk of illness & disease
- Reduced stress and more positive mood
- Improved job satisfaction
- Reduced risk of weight gain
- Better communication and relationships with colleagues
- Improved work-life balance
Ill health has been estimated to cost the British economy £100 billion a year in lost productivity, lost tax and increased health and welfare cost. (Black, 2008)
According to research by the Confederation of British Industry, non-work related mental ill health is the most significant cause of long-term absence in the UK
Physical activity programmes at work reduce absenteeism by up to 20% and physically active employees take 27% fewer sick days [British Heart Foundation].
Stress and mental health is one of the biggest financial burdens in the workplace today costing UK businesses an estimated £26 billion annually. This equates to an average of £1000 per employee.
Stress, anxiety and depression are the biggest cause of sickness absence in our society. Work related stress accounted for 45% of all working days lost to ill health in 2015/16.