You are the best project you will ever work on so choosing the right trainer is essential. You may be on a weight loss journey, a new mum, training for an event or just simply want to be a fitter, healthier and stronger version of you.
“I pride myself in offering a personal service where trainees enjoy even the toughest of sessions, with support and encouragement throughout your journey!
beneFIT to you:
• Gain Confidence
• Lose Weight and feel more toned
• Improve your running pace / distance
• Build strength and stamina
• Improve sleep quality
• Increase energy & concentration
• Improve your physical and mental health
Why choose Kerrie as your Personal Trainer?
• Variation, each session is fun, fresh and challenging
• Motivation, keeping you focused every step of the way
• Expert Instruction, ensuring you are performing exercises safely and correctly
• Achievement, setting realistic goals and support to reach them
• Personalised Workouts, designed and adapted to meet your improving fitness levels
• Accountability, keeping you on track even when you are not training
• Efficiency, getting the most out of your training sessions
All clients receive a full health assessment during their initial consultation. This will include an in depth look at your nutrition, body measurements, stress levels, sleep patterns, hydration status and metabolism. You will also undergo a cardiovascular and muscular strength and endurance test.
beneFIT Health & Wellbeing can help YOU overcome the challenges of getting, and staying fit, happy and healthy.
Hourly sessions start at £35 dependant on location. Packages are available for block bookings
Packages can also be designed for training in pairs or small groups